FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What is the admission age to our childcare centre? 18 months – 6 years ol
- Are the monthly fees structure the same across all branch? No, please call the respective centres for more information
- What payments do the parents’ need to take note of? Registration fee, one-time deposit, annual insurance, uniforms, mattress cover(optional), field trips, e-learning resources(if applicable)
- What documents do the parents have to bring down prior to enrollment? Child’s Birth Certificate, Parents’ I/C, Health Booklet with immunization records.
- Do we have a variety of food introduced to the children? Yes, our menu includes a wide range of staples of rice, porridge, noodles, macaroni in different cooking styles accompanied with sufficient ingredients.
- What is the teacher to student ratio in the classes. We follow the regulations of the ministry and it varies from centre to centre and class levels. There will be 2 main teachers handling the class with additional help from assistant teachers if necessary.